Dept. of Enthusiasm is a weekly email from me, Jez Burrows.
Every weekend I'll tell you about one thing I love, in no more than a few enthusiastic paragraphs. Maybe a song, maybe a city, maybe a single sentence.
Occasionally I'll tell you about something I'm working on. Maybe a book, maybe a print, maybe a playlist of songs whose titles would score highly on a Scrabble board ('Jezebel' by Iron & Wine? That's a 125-point Bingo with a Triple Word Score).
9. Snow Canons (5.24.2020)
8. Road movie (5.17.2020)
7. Every conceivable trumpet (5.10.2020)
6. A 45-minute joke (5.3.2020)
5. Prosperity pop (4.26.2020)
4. A soup called Roberto (4.19.2020)
3. Five key changes in three minutes (4.12.2020)
2. Television for insomnia (4.5.2020)
1. Concerto for piano, bird, and car horn (3.29.2020)
© 2020 · Powered by Buttondown